FIELD SERVICE LISTINGS
Preventative Maintenance Calls
Emergency Service Calls
Food Safety Sanitation Audits
Customer Support & Training
Field Service & Regulatory Support
Service Warranty & Guarantee
SERVICE & SUPPORT
Quantum Leap's "Field Service Support" network is made up of over 3,500 sales, service and distribution regional/territorial managers through out North America.
Site Surveys: Site Survey’s are conducted on any property where additional information, relevant to the installation of dispensing system is deemed necessary.
- The goal of the Site Survey is to prevent:
An installation where the installation cannot be performed do to mechanical or unforeseen challenges.
Gather the correct specifications of the facility to correctly bid on each facility and eliminate unnecessary charges to the chemical program.
Promote a professional image.
Installations: Standard chemical dispensing systems.
- Dish & Glassware Washers
- Laundry Equipment
- Warewash Systems
- Flatware Presoak Systems
- Pan wash Systems
- Laundry Systems
- Sink Systems
- Mop-Bucket Filling Systems
- Bottle Filling Systems
- Drain Systems
- Foaming Systems
- Air Operated Foaming System & Like Devices
- Hand Soap/Sanitizer Systems
- Air Freshener Systems
- Auto Flush System, & Auto Clean Systems
- All Installations Include:
- Customer Training
- Wall-signage, stickers, tub tags, MSDS and program operations binder installation.
- MSDS explanation, and any "usual and customary services provided with the installation."
- Confirming the facility is ready for installation and has product prior to visiting a facility.
Preventative Maintenance Calls "P.M.": The "Stated Purpose" of a P.M. Visit is to attempt to insure that the device being serviced will function without problem until the next scheduled service visit.
- All Preventative Maintenance Calls include the following services:
Cleaning of all installed devices.
Replacement of provided collateral materials.
Replacement of all normal "wear items".
Replacing any and all empty chemical product containers with full containers.
Emergency Service Calls "E.S.C.": Types of Emergency Services Calls.
- Self Repair: If possible, Quantum Leap will ship parts to a end-user and provide telephone and/or written instructions on the procedure for replacing a part or system prior to scheduling a service call.
- Phone Fix
- Sales/Service/Distribution Representative "SSDR": Quantum Leap will always confirm that the facility is satisfied with the service a and obtains a signed verification form prior to leaving.
Food Safety Sanitation Audits: Food Safety...ultimately you will be held accountable. Quantum Leap's food industry professionals can assist in a wide range of services. If your are involved in operating, selling or buying a food related product, service or business, Quantum Leap can provide the expertise to assist you in the ever competitive and liability laden food industry.
- Who benefits from Quantum Leap's services?
- Sanitation Audits - Our highly qualified inspectors are available to review your facilities for compliance with regulations - and your corporate standards. By using routine audit services, your staff will become more aware of food handling practices. A full report after each inspection will help identify where problems exist and how to correct. Follow-up visits will insure that corrective measures have been taken and will reinforce proper food safety practices. Often these audits are tied to employee bonus programs to further promote "Food Safety" as a top priority!
- Supplier Audits - How do your suppliers handle the product they deliver? Are they notifying you of changes in procedures, formulas, etc. Do they have adequate HACCP programs themselves? Have USDA supplier been quizzed about results of E. Coli, Salmonella and Listeria testing?
- HACCP - We will assist you in developing your HACCP program or review your recipes and documentation for compliance with HACCP principles. Verification of existing plans and monitoring long range performance are services that Quantum Leap can provide.
- Food Safety Training - The high cost of food borne illness can be significantly reduced by a trained staff. Quantum Leap can provide "on site" training for a fraction of the cost of a typical seminar. Make Food Safety Training part of your manager's meetings or monthly instruction to foodservice staff. Our staff of qualified instructors can provide training to meet local health department requirements. Many certification programs available.
- HACCP Recipes & Documentation
- Nutrition Labeling
- Pre/Post Construction Review
- Retail Evaluation our Training Page
Pest Control: Quantum Leap honestly believes in the Pest Management Program (P.M.P.) approach to pest management. Our approach focuses more on why the pests may be present and the treatments to correct the problem at the source. To meet these requirements, Quantum Leap custom tailors each program around the facilities needs. Effective communication is also a critical part in our pursuit of #1 customer satisfaction. From the service reports to our pest activity log for your employees, documentation ensures communication within.
- Inspection of the structure and exterior surroundings.
- Identification of the types of pests present if any.
- Identification of conducive conditions.
- Recommendations for preventing activity.
- Implementing mechanical devices (monitors, traps).
Customer Support & Training: Comprehensive series of checks and balances that prevents customer concerns from going unresolved.
- 24/7 Toll Free phone number.
- Digitally photographed installations upon completion.
- Model and serial numbers on all devices and equipment.
- All pertinent information about the facility.
- Outgoing calls to the facility to insure facility satisfaction.
- Training the facility about the program, or any changes.
- Training on whom to call if any problems occur.
- Insuring that current Wall-signage & MSDS is in place.
Field Service & Regulatory Support: Field service management are trained and certified to provide.
- End-user employee training.
- Ordering assistance.
- Addressing complicated issues.
- Plumbing codes.
- Trained in MSDS, OSHA and/or EPA compliances.
- Hazard communication materials.
- Liberty provides the regulatory.
Service Warranty & Program Guarantee:
- Quantum Leap develops and agrees on all warranty packages with each Customer Contract.
- Quantum Leap is responsible for all Program training.
- Liberty guarantees all service work performed throughout the duration of the Customers Contract. This applies only to workmanship, devices and equipment supplied by Quantum Leap, not workmanship, devices and equipment Liberty doesn't have control over.
- If an "E.S.C." falls within 15 days of a scheduled P.M., a standard P.M. will be performed at the facility.
- Quantum Leap tracks all service calls, and provides via internet, tracking reports on all services performed at the facility with COMS "Computerized Operations Management System" Software.
- Quantum Leap will perform all P.M.'s within plus or minus 5 days of the target visitation date.
- Quantum Leap will begin the process of performing E.S.C.'s within 4 hours from the time the facility contacts Quantum Leap's Customer Service.
- Quantum Leap will schedule all P.M.'s to coincide with the P.M. Maintenance Schedule as outlined in the Customer Contract.